Determination and meditation
There are also references in the apostles letters to a Christian way. The 'name of God' is there, of course, the Logos or the comparable Shabda.
- 1 Corinthians 15.49 : Just as we have borne the likeness of the man who was made from dust, we will also bear the likeness of the man from heaven.
- 2 Corinthians 3:18 : As all of us reflect the glory of the Lord with unveiled faces, we are becoming more like him with ever-increasing glory by the Lord’s Spirit.
- Colossians 3.9-11 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
- 2 Peter 1,3-4 3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
- 1 Thessalonians 1.12-1312 encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:12 12 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Paulus, Romans 8,7-14 :
7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because ot his Spirit who lives in you.
12 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.
14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.
15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
(Ie, as today's modern "Christians"). - To achieve this spirit and to merge with it, is the goal of the meditation practice of the divine names:
For Christians who are truly seeking for spiritual self-realization, a regular and intensive meditation practice on the "name" 'Jeshua-Ra' , while at the same time visualizing Christ as a transfigured light-figure, would be practical. i.e : Gurumeditation (this name is not by chance similar to the Hindu Ishvara :"Je-sh-u-a-ra" ----"I-sh-v-a-ra").
The name Jesus or Yeshuah is composed of two terms. He means as much as "YHWH saves" with reference to Matthew 1:21: 'And she shall bear a son, and thou shalt give him the name of Jesus, for he shall save his people from their sins.'
The gospels begin first after the 12th stage of the universal path. Jesus ("Jeshua") baptises with fire, so the "path of John" ("God is kind and gracious") the baptist (Hebrew: יוֹחָנָן הַמַּטְבִּיל; Islam Yahya) with water is a requirement.
In the illustration of the Gospel of Mark the baptist John appears as a precursor and pioneer of Jesus (Mark 1,2-15).
The student should have completed the trialpath, which can also be achieved with other exercises, and he will keep the commandments quite naturally. Then Christ becomes the true savior, and the Christian becomes so gradually a child of light.
Brown Landone had still another Jesus - name Ja-Sha Mish-Chah, which reminds something of the sun god Shamash.
But Paul saw God not only in his glory, but in all his breadth, and therefore also his angry aspects. (Romans 9, 14 and 20 and 22, respectively). He speaks in 23 of those about whom God has pity and whom he has determined in advance for his glory, and he emphasizes elsewhere that the Christians should be happy that they are not creatures of the wrath of God. In Romans 3:20 he says, "What the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that all mouths be shut up, and all the world before God be guilty, because nobody can be righteous before him by the works of the law ... "
Latest Blocked Spammers
Log file empty or logging feature disabled.